Our Quality Health and Safety
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of TCO that all our activities are carried out in accordance our business management system, which sets out the company quality policy and its objectives.
The quality management system contains all the procedures and associated documentation to manage and control our business and is available to all staff.
TCO Construction recognizes the importance that the quality of our service and committed to meet highest level of customer satisfaction. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.From the smallest procedure to the largest contract, quality is our passport to customer satisfaction and to our future business.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
- We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
- Customer satisfaction remains inherent to our business
- Our customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
- We have the skills and resources to fulfill our customer requirements
- Our staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
- We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
- A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
TCO is a Responsible Construction Company with its commitment to Quality, Health and Safety at work place.
Our statement of general policy is to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work· activities:
- to consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- to provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- to ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- to provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them;
- adequate training;
- to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- to maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.